Tuesday, February 13, 2024

~ My Primitive Heart ~ FREEBIE ~

 
 
Good Morning Friends & Folk ~ 
happy Tuesday to us all...

here is a little FREEBIE from me to you:

'My Primitive Heart'
©Notforgotten Farm ~ 2024 ~ Lori Brechlin

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
 
of course you can stitch this in any color,
with any thread
and on any fabric you choose.

 
 
 
 

 
 



 
 
 
 
 I will start mine this evening...
on osnaburg with the called for threads,
but I'll stitch it with one strand, not two.

and I would love to see your finish if you so choose to stitch it
 Kindly refer back to me as the designer if you do stitch and post on social media 
:)
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 
Blessings from the Farm
~ Lori

8 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

So sweet, Lori. Thank you!! ~Robin~

Erica said...

Thanks Lori! That is so nice of you!

thewildflowerstitcher~Krista Ray said...

Thank you! 🩵

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pattern!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Robin in Virginia said...

Darling and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lori! Best wishes, ~Charl

Betty said...

Thank you and I think it's lovely!!