Tuesday, February 27, 2024

~ Bees Knees ~

 
 
 
 
 
 
Good Morning Friends & Folk ~ 
....and a very happy Tuesday to us all!
 
I have another one of my cross stitch 'littles' finished  •••

this is
'Bees Knees'
 

Stitch Count: 39w x 55h
Finished Model: Sawdust Stuffed Pillow size approx. 3" x 2"

  all worked in DMC threads & stitched on stained Osnaburg

available now in my Etsy shop as mailed paper pattern or PDF download.
click on the thumbnail in my Etsy pocket shop above!
 
 🐝 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

He couldn't BEE more adorable Lori! ~Robin~

Nancy said...

Darling!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Aaah he is quite handsome , Lori! Have a lovely week.

Robin in Virginia said...

He is such a handsome fella, Lori! Well done!

Betty said...

He's adorable - those knees! Love all the details in your "littles".

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

He just made me laugh; what a cutie!