Tuesday, October 15, 2019

~ Thread Tails {Tales} ~

 Hello Friends & Folk!
...sweet mid-October greetings to you on this *sparkler* of a day!

I have been a busy little stitching-witch lately ~
the busiest season is upon us now,
readying ourselves for holiday sales both in the Farm Shop and on Etsy...
as well as finishing models for new designs-to-come and class models too!

here is a quick cross stitch that I'll have ready by weeks' end ~
it isn't named yet, but there is a turkey, pumpkins and corn.
I will be adding beads to this and am dying to see the finish myself!!


another embroidery design in my hoop ~ 
this is that little Fox in the Holly brooch that I shared with you previously on IG & FB:


Joan & I will be heading down the dusty road to Tipp City OH
a week from this coming Tuesday for a workshop with Ali Strebel
... I'll be teaching my class students this project below
called "Crow Jack" ~ combination punch needle and rug hooking
{I love it!} 
I will also be vending there so come out for a visit!


...and I'm almost finished on the background of this, 
which I'm calling "the Yule Mule" LOL
~ punched with DMC & Valdani pearl cottons:
me thinks I'll be adding some beads to this one too,
cuz I am slightly smitten with beads/beading now.



and this is my project in the new huge Winter edition of 
Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher Magazine:
a needle punched owl with glass eyes wearing a tophat!




Deb Jochim
always does a stellar job with this beautiful publication 
~ and I am always so proud to be a contributor
 along with my talented needleworker Friends!


 to order a copy or subscribe
Click HERE


well I am off to do some chores before sitting down to stitch on the patio
where I will absorb some vitamin D from this beautiful October sunshiney day!
hoping you all find time to create something beautiful...

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

4 comments:

Joan H. said...

Oh, I can’t keep up! So many great new patterns on my wish list. The turkey and Santa on the mule are so sweet and capture the primitive vibe perfectly! Can’t wait to see them on Etsy! How will I finish them all?

Kathy B said...

I'll take them all......

Jacqueline said...

Do you ever sleep? You are a creative wonder.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Tipp City is such a fun place :)