Wednesday, February 20, 2019

~ Adaptations, Conversion & Diversions ~

Hello Friends & Folk!
we woke to a wintry mix of snow, sleet and rain this morning...
a slight bump in our quest for Spring to arrive,
but tomorrows temps will be in the 50's!

going through the treatments for my nose has me holed-up in the farmhouse though,
and as usual a needle and thread is part of my therapy....
with embroidery being at the top of my list.

Did you know,
that my Embroidery designs can be converted easily for Punch Needle
AND
my Punch Needle designs can be used for Embroidery too?
for instance, here is my design for the embroidered version of Tulip Polka, below:


and here is a beautiful version of the same design, needle punched by the very talented


So,
 if you have been interested in one of my patterns for embroidery, but wanted to punch it, 
you have my permission to purchase from my Etsy shop and do just that :)
or
if you see one of my punch needle patterns that you think you might like to embroider,
you also have my permission to purchase it and embroider it to your heart's content ♥

I kindly ask that you refrain from SHARING patterns between friends, and if you decide to sell a finished project from one of my designs, that you mention me/notforgotten farm 
as the actual designer ~

I would love to see your punched versions of my embroidery designs, 
so do share them on Instagram or Facebook!

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

4 comments:

Simply Quaint said...

Aw Lori those are absolutely adorable.....I love her......would it be permitted to rug hook?
Blessings to you and your nose, I hope all treatments go fast, but enjoy every minute creating......
Rhonda

NMK said...

What a neat idea !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I love both versions....Like I said, I will need to brush up on my embroidery skills LOL.... Happy Hump Day...Robin (We can only dream of 50’s and spring....we have had snow all day and lots more is on the way I hear.... GAH!). Robin

elaine allerton said...

These sweet patterns for treasures,,, for sure!
love them all,,,
Have to get back to punch needle,,, spring is coming!
Not here though,,,, temps gave risen,,, freezing rajn,,, sleet here too,,, milder ,,, but mire systems coming over weekend! Yikes,,,
Take cars lori,,, almost done!♡♥♡♡