Sunday, December 06, 2015

Open House Photos, Polka Dot Angels & A Merry Event Update Tonight!

Hello Friends & Folk! 
~ and happy Sunday to you ~

Yesterday's open house is just a memory now,
but what a wonderful memory!

Thank you so much for coming out & supporting us ~ 
… we love to see you and there is no better time to see old friends 
and make new ones than at Christmas time…

Here is a walk through the shop before we opened the doors…
enjoy!

goodies await you at the front counter


Valdani threads


scents from 1890 Gable House Goodes





wools from The Wool Studio & Heaven's to Betsy


hand dyed wools from Blackberry Primitives


tree in an old basket


finished goods 

and more wool ~ ;)




our newest releases, Polka Dot Angel {punch needle}, Winter Fox, Blue Belsnickle & Holly


overflowing pattern room!


Homespun Elegance trunk show with Sandra's most-beautiful designs


past-designs by NFF


past designed by NFF


another view
again, thank you for the kindness you show us!
}}}}}::{{{{{

Here is my 'Polka Dot Angel" punch needle pattern:
{now available in my ETSY shop}
I decided to finish this one by writing on it around the design's shape…
using a Prismacolor Brush Marker in Sepia-colored ink.

I love the way it looks and hope you do too!

this was punched entirely using my 
Valdani  'WINTER' from Notforgotten Farm Designer Color Palette 
is now available to you as well in my Etsy shop…


Polka Dot Angel

}}}}}}}}}::{{{{{{{{

And don't forget…
this evening at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time

I will be holding
"A Merry Event"
on my picture trail website:




If you see something that you'd like to purchase from my picture trail website this evening,
you need to email me at Not4got@aol.com 
first-come, first-served ;)



Have a beautiful Sunday my sweet friends!!

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

11 comments:

denise said...

Would loved to have been there!!?

Unknown said...

I love,love,love and enjoy everything in your so special shop. Wish I could stay for some days but I´m glad I visited Notforgotten farm Nov 7th and also meet some of your friends.
Hugs Louise

marly said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need to set the oven timer or I will forget!

Anonymous said...

Bah Humbug! I'll be practicing for the Christmas Choir Concert tonight! Darling designs and beautiful materials to make them! Sounds as though you all are really ringing in the Christmas season!

Susie H said...

Everything looked exquisite! Thanks for sharing the pictures! One day I'll be sure to be in the area during this time!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Your shop looks so cozy and inviting ! Inspiration awaiting in every corner.
I hope your Saturday Open House was a huge success.
Rose

JRB CREATIONS said...

Such a beautiful shop! I hope to be able to visit someday!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Magical!!!
Robyn

Jackie said...

Everything looks so lovely!

NMK said...

So many neat treasures in your photos of your open house ! Love the writing you did around your polka dot angel , all those special little details add so much ! Hope you are getting rest after all the hours you have been working away !

elaine allerton said...

Love ,, love your stair risers!,! I have seen them before,, but now that I have so many mats, wall hangings,, seat covers,,, I think its time to make different patterns for every one of my 14 stairs coming up to my hookingroom!! Iam new to your blog,, but love it and youhave inspired me to start these in the new year¡,,!!! Thank you,,,, merry christmas,,,,,