Friday, January 24, 2014

Closed Today!

Good Morning from 
"Frosty Bottom Farm!"
 LOL ;)

Wanted to pop in here early to say 
....that due to the extreme cold temps,
 the farm shop will be

C L O S E D
today (friday)

but 
O P E N 
tomorrow (saturday)

here are a few snaps I took outside in my pj's early this morning ~
Brrrrr!


icicle on the bittersweet vine



jack frost on my window




so pretty


sunshine but COLD!


forcing a few white hyacinth bulbs ~


...in my kitchen window.

I've added a (partial) Events & Classes list 
to my sidebar so you can keep track of what I'll be doing this year ~
this list will be added to/amended in time :)

I'll be keeping cozy by the wood stove today,
working on those curtains for the bathroom redux ~
{{can't WAIT to share the finished room with you all}}

Keep warm & please remember your outside friends in this extreme weather:
provide seeds and/or breadcrumbs for the birds & squirrels
make sure they have unfrozen water
throw some old towels or hay down for snuggling
OR ~ better yet, bring them all in the house!!!


* Blessed be * 
Lori