Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Lavender & Linen

Good Morning Friends & Folk ~

thought I'd share a couple of pretty pics that i took yesterday...



I harvested a first batch of Lavender from our herb garden...
the whole farmhouse smells heavenly!!

(if you'd like some, there is a link on top of my sidebar for my etsy shop)





and here is the next batch of Old Farmhouse Linen all stained, aged & ready to be cut, packaged & shipped...I love how this batch came out ~ very very old & early looking ~






sorry for those pesky 'wiggle' lines from my camera...
but you can see the spots & blotches from the dyeing process...





it still needs to be iron & folded ~ each piece done by my hand...









Hoping the 30 & 32 ct will be here tomorrow...
I am taking advanced orders for those counts now if you are interested in them...
please let me know :)

all previous orders & purchases of the 28ct has been shipped, but please remember that the PO's are closed today for the holiday which will delay your order by a day
(and hopefully the storms we've had recently won't affect shipping times either)




I will be taking it a little easier today, as I feel like a touch of vertigo is coming on..
I HATE vertigo...and i HATE the pills that I have to take for it even more.

so I'll just plop myself down on this porch swing & stitch..

Wishing you & yours a Safe, Cool & Happy Independence Day!!!
~~ God Bless America ~~

Blessings from the farm,
Lori

7 comments:

Ann said...

Lori, Love all your baskets hanging in the corner! Big surprise there, huh? Have a great, restful day. ~Ann

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Lori, Happy July 4th, enjoy the day, I enjoyed the pictures, your home is so cozy country, love it.Blessings Francine.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I can smell that lavender already!!!
Beautiful pic!!!
Your linen turned out lovely too!

Wishing you a fun filled and creative day!!!
Happy 4th!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Loved your lavender in the basket!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
I get vertigo too. NASTY. Can't wait until my linen comes! Cindy Huxtable

marly said...

I could just imagine the scent. My favorite! I used Caswell-Massey's lavender soap for years. Puts me closer to heaven! Well, in thought anyway.

Carol Lee said...

Loving your over-all interior. The d brown color color-dominated room, the old vintage feel contribute to the homey feel of the room.
Ed Butowsky