Friday, April 06, 2012

Wait....WHAT?

That's right folks....
Easter Weekend, and I'm already hooking Jack O's.
but
I have good reason to!!!!!



you see....
I have been invited to a wonderful gathering in October...
one I was humbled to be a part of once before,
and was once again asked to be a part of this year...



I am BEYOND thrilled to announce that I will be offering my finished
Hallowe'en Goodes
at
please mark your calendars for this not-to-be-missed spectacular event!!!!

My sweet hubby Peter will be attending with me this year,
...so you'll all get to meet the man who puts up with my nonsense!!!
Now, I will go fetch the eggs from the barn, and boil them up for coloring this evening.
(((I'm thinking orange & black?...no, just kiddin')))
Happy Easter Holidays to you all,
and may you all be blessed with wonderful things to come!!

blessings from the farm,
Lori

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Ive been wanting to do a halloween punch! Love your pumpkin

http://www.loganmakesamess.com

My Colonial Home said...

Congratulations Lori...Jack is taking on a personality already!
Good luck kiddo
Karen

The Grinning Sheep said...

Congrats on going to the show; you will steal the show for sure! Love little new Jack! Kathy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Congrats!!!!
smiles
Teresa

Diane said...

Oh, Lori - Jack's face is so sweet. Best wishes for the show!

primitivebettys said...

Exciting news! You will do great & have a most wonderful time!

Happy Easter!

Bittersweetfolkart said...

That is very good news !!

Theresa said...

Lori I'm so bummed I'm going to miss you at Ghoultide this year. I love the pumpkin your working on....hope you'll add some of these to your Etsy shop....hint...hint. ;0)

frontporchprims said...

Congrats:) He's so cute. Never too early for pumpkins.
-Steph-

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Jack O's are great any time of year in my book. He is handsome.
Nan

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Congratulations and what a beautiful jack-o-lantern you made! Maybe some day I will be able to get one of your hooked treasures!!! Happy Easter!!

cindy said...

oh my gosh, can't wait to go to this and see you and all your goodies! i have never been before but as a michigander i am definitely going!!

CharRube said...

I <3 everything you do. That pumpkin almost makes me want to skip Summer!

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Lori!! I am sooo excited for you. I would LOVE to do / go to that show!!! Promise you will give sneek peeks of some of your work before you go! I want one of your halloween dollie things!!
Congrats!!!