Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Musings ~

Ah yes...
more stitching done on my Witches Garden Sampler....
not much, but I did finish a tree and some more verse ~

why don't I have it finished yet?

ask "them" ;



I am constantly watching them...Tippy (pictured), Suzy & Iggy.

they entertain me for hours on end...

this is a quiet moment when they don't have each other in furry-armed headlocks.

it's true, they like each other ~


SO

in between watching them
(who needs a televison?)
AND
working on a BRAND NEW little booklet called
"Little Hands, Little Stitches"
(yes, I can multitask very well thank-you)
AND working on a BRAND NEW
WEBSITE
(so long picturetrail, hurrah!)
much more on these two things to come SOON!

i am pulling thread through linen to get this sampler finished
and Felicia is working on Salem Village...
(we are heading out today, ran out of some threads)

Yesterday I went with Robin (Millstone mercantile)
shopping and picking...
she found a beautiful, albeit HEAVY little table
... and a HUGE brown enamelware colander...

I found a couple of sewing related needfuls, of course.
~ we had fun :)


well, I'm off to get the animals fed & watered...
please take care in this heat today, and pray it breaks soon!


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

By Thy Hands Tinkerings said...

I want this sampler, any of your samplers for that matter. Love them all!!! And your little kitties too!!!

Tammy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Lori
Them kitties can entertain!! I call mine Badeggs but they are just so adorable~ playing~ wrestling with each other~ sleeping~ I too can watch them all day!!
The sampler is coming along~ can't wait to see it finished up~ It is going to be beautiful!!also looking forward to your website!!
smiles
Teresa

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Can't wait to see that sampler Lori!! Those kitties would keep me from stitching too ~Kriss~

TheCrankyCrow said...

It's looking great Lori! And I didn't know you had a Tippy too!! What an adorable bunch of fur!!! Looking forward to the new website! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

WoolenSails said...

I agree kitties can be more entertaining than the tv, lol. Love the rug they are on and your new pieces.

Debbie