Sunday, June 19, 2011

Out my back door ~

I have been watching a pair of Hares out in our backyard...
they are thee sweetest couple ever!

I apologize for the poor photo-quality,
but
I can only snap their pic through the screened window
because as soon as they think they hear me,


they are off & running,...


...and they don't stay in one place very long,
but they are never very far apart from one another.

occasionally they will have a third with them, not quite an adult
but he won't let me get his picture!!

I'm hoping I can get more snaps of them today,
they tend to hang around near the base of the birdfeeder in our backyard...

Hoping you all have a Peaceful Sunday,
filled with wonderful little things!

AND
a very Happy Fathers Day to my Beloved ~
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

6 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, Lori
they are so cute~ they look they are enjoying themselves!
Have a wonderful day~
smiles
Teresa

Linda said...

Oh, Lori, I have the same scene in my yard just under the bird feeder too. At this same gathering there is usually a chipmunk and some Doves that come to gather also. They all get along so well!
I have had no luck in catching them with my camera as yet. I will keep trying.
Linda

TheCrankyCrow said...

Bunnies are so dang cute - until they discover one's garden!! Have a great Sunday...Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

jennifer768 said...

Awwww,they are so sweet! Hugs,Jen

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Sweet, I often have little visitors in my own yard too, one of life's simple pleasures... ~Kriss~

kelley said...

sweet little bunnies...since I've moved I've seen more wildlife every day...just this morning there was a baby groundhog chomping in the clover...looks to be about 4 pounds...most mornings there are two fawns flocking about...love them all...