hello!
for those not on social media,
I've just listed a sweet little pumpkin guy named
"Parmalee"
over on my Ebay seller's page:
over on my Ebay seller's page:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/notforgottenfarm
I will be listing much more on Ebay from now on,
some Buy It Now, some Auction,
I will be listing much more on Ebay from now on,
some Buy It Now, some Auction,
ALL FUN STUFF!
Blessings from the Farm
~ Lori
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour new farmhand is quite handsome. Bet someone snaps him and takes him home. Hope you have a happy and safe Independence Day celebration.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet guy 🎃
ReplyDeleteOh…LORI!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I was sitting here doing a little cross stitch and using the little arm chair tray I bought from you many moons ago! You husband had made it and I love it! It’s been used all the years and looks as good as new. I love all your designs too. Have a great day! Hugs,, Sandi
ReplyDelete