Tuesday, October 08, 2024

~ Oh October ~

 
 
 
Good Morning Friends & Folk ~
Happy Tuesday to us all!

October is my favorite month....
~ but October came too quickly for me this year, and is zooming away!

our Halloween Open House & Stitch In was wonderful,
thanks to those who came, shopped and helped us!

but I need to slow down a bit now {before December's open house & stitch-in}
and at least try to relax a bit.
I'm stressed.
we are all stressed.

I'm trying to make time again to walk with my beloved in the woods and field,
and hunt for turkey feathers and mushrooms.

I want to bake again, ~ something wholesome and good...
I've been without an oven for quite a few weeks,
{due to wrong mechanical parts coming in, that were ordered incorrectly
for a brand new stove we purchased only months ago.}







Our Shop here at the farm will be CLOSED this coming Saturday October 12th.

I have to travel this week back up to CT to visit my mom in hospice,
a trip that I dread, but will eternally regret if I fail to have the strength to go...
~ due to being scared of what might be the last time I see her.

my bones ache, my heart hurts, and my brain is beyond tired.

kindly keep me in your thoughts,
Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

No comments: