Tuesday, March 19, 2024

~ 'tis Spring




~ Hello Friends & Folk ~
...and a very happy SPRING to us all...

a bit windy, due to March being, well...march-y and all.
but the sun is bright, the skies are blue
and I'm a happy little farmwitch!

Peter has been working in the gardens...turning soil and planting seeds.
so far we have put in
potatoes, both red & white...
garlic, kale & strawberries.

our little orchard is blooming, the peach & plum trees have flowers
~ and the apple trees have tiny leaves...it will be a wonderful harvest this year!

my very favorite daffodil {actually a narcissus} is this
'Poet's Narcissus' which blooms every year in our well-pump garden...
i just love the color combination ~






my needle has been creating small works like pendants and brooches ~
I know I love to wear textile art,
how about you?


wishing you all a beautiful Spring day,
filled with creativity & peace...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Blessings from the Farm
~ Lori

7 comments:

Nancy said...

What a beautiful blog post, Lori! As you may know, Daffodils---all kinds--are my very favorite flower, the scent, heavenly! Beautiful stitching, so Spring-like it lifts the heart!

Betty said...

Happy Spring!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your pendant looks fabulous. Your daffodils/narcissus are so pretty. Spring is here.

susan hemann said...

yes!! tis Spring, although we had snow today

love the small pendant, so sweet

TheCrankyCrow said...

Daffies/narcissus are dear to my heart as they were my father's favorites. I noticed that wonderful color combo in one of your prior posts and meant to mention how much I love it. All of mine are the lighter double yellows. I should hunt some of these down. Happy Spring to you...it's of to a blustery start here in Nod. ~Robin~

Düschen said...

What a wonderful stitching, Lori <3

Anonymous said...

Loving this beautiful spring stitching. So beautiful and perfectly beautiful. Your garden is happiness!