Monday, January 08, 2024

~ Chicken Brooch ~

 
 
 
 Hello Friends & Folk ~
and a very happy, sunny & bright Monday to us all!

well, i finished another little brooch....
I am enjoying creating them and I'm so happy that you love them too!
thank you for your purchases of the ones I listed in my Big Cartel Shop
https://goodsfromnotforgottenfarm.bigcartel.com
 
this brooch I will be keeping, though ~ as I never keep things for myself.
she will be worn proudly and will accompany me on many adventures!




this is another full-coverage brooch,
worked in split stitch using Valdani 3 ply cotton floss.

~ Osnaburg is my choice for the ground cloth,
as it has a perfect weave {for me}.


...many hours, many little stitches...
many thoughts, feelings and memories in each finished brooch.


Hoping your day is filled with many little things that make you smile!
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ms Chicken! She's so cute. Looks like a class to me..hint hint....heeheehee

Nancy said...

Your sweet feathered friend is adorably perky, and a perfect companion on adventures, both near and far! 🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

Düschen said...

What a wonderful brooch - i am in love!<3

Düschen said...

What an amazing brooch! I am in love!<3

NMK said...

Your brooches are just wonderful Lori ....that is great you will keep this sweet one to wear yourself !
We got 14inches of snow yesterday , was a nice sunny day here today , but tomorrow we could get 3 inches of rain ...will be a mees !

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh the adventure you two will have! She is so precious. ~Robin~

Robin in Virginia said...

What a darling finish! And I am glad you are keeping her for yourself, Lori! Stay dry in today's storminess!

Anonymous said...

So cute. There are many things that I have sold, that I now wish I had kept. Good decision, to keep her.

Privies and Prims said...

So cute! There are many things that I have made and sold, that I now wish I had kept. Good decision, to keep her.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Too stinkin' cute!