Thursday, May 04, 2023

~ The Queen's Hive ~

 Hello Friends & Folk!
~ just buzzing in here to say that I've just stocked our Etsy shop with this new pattern:

 "The Queen's Hive"
©2023Notforgotten Farm/Lori Brechlin

...I know if I were a queen bee, I would want to live in such a sweet hive!

stitched with all DMC threads onto 36ct Weeks Dye Works 'Beige' linen ~
using one strand of floss over 2 threads of linen.

Stitch Count: 103w x 133h

I've chosen to finish mine into a beeskep-shaped flattie pillow, as shown in the photo.
--->  I've included my finishing instructions and template for you to finish yours like mine,
if you so choose ~
(the finished pillow is approx. 6-1/2" x 8")
 

pattern is available in both PDF & Mailed format
🐝 ~~~~~~~~~

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

This is a darling finish! Well done, Lori!

Nancy said...

Bee-yoo-teeful, Lori!

Connie Horrell said...

I love pretty needlework! This is so special.