Wednesday, February 01, 2023

~ February ~

 
 
 Time surely has a way of passing....
sometimes as quick as a wink
other times
as slow as a snail.

I know that I have said before I want to get back to my blog,
post more often and share more here
on this platform
and 
I have every good intention of doing so.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
then life happens in-between
and our moms get sick, or work deadlines loom, or farm chores need to be taken care of
or sometimes -
...we just need a break for ourselves, from ourselves.
 
As the new month of February has come 'round again
I must focus on my heart and what fills it most;
family
friends
my love of needlework ~
and sharing that all with you 
here ❤.

with that said,
look for upcoming classes that we will be holding here in The Studio ~
I will be sure to post them here, and on social media.
 

-----> please take note that our OPEN shop hours are back to our regular 
Friday & Saturdays, 10:00 - 4:00
and our one Saturday per month 'Open Studio' calendar 
is posted on my right sidebar...{weather permitting, of course} 

and don't forget, if you have a group, guild or gathering of friends that would like to make a special visit on a day that we're not usually open, just call or email me ~ we would love to see you!
 
 


 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

3 comments:

marly said...

Love those hearts and all else I've been seeing on your social posts.

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy February, Lori! Beautiful hearts you featured in your post! Hoping to see you this month.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Heavenly hearts Lori.... Happy February. ~Robin~