Monday, November 14, 2022

~ November Monday ~



It is a cold morning!
Frost and melting frost 
Drips from the old tin roof…

Sparkles and silver drops
On wavy-glass windows 
Trickle their way down 
to old wooden sashes.

Woodstove is piping,
Kettle is chirping
Telling me 
it’s time for tea.

Thread, hoop and needle
Wait for me
Patiently
In a basket
Near my tattered chair…

Bread rising, 
Bread baking
Filling this old house with warmth and love

The embroidery above
Is in the 
Current issue of 
Punch Needle and
Primitive Stitcher
Magazine


Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, how I love this! 🥰 And wish I could do this kind of embroidery…. 🙁 it’s wonderful!

NMK said...

This pattern is so pretty !!!! Your house has to smell heavenly with bread baking !!! Yum !!! Enjoy !!!!

Karen said...

Very pretty! Looking forward to the issue so I can make this soft Christmas beauty.

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy November, Lori! It is a good month to begin the hunkering down process of the coming winter months. See you Saturday!