Friday, November 04, 2022

~ Hello November, Hello YOU! ~

 
 
 
 Yes, I know....
I am lacking terribly on keeping up with my {promised} posting-more-often
on this blog!

no throwing rotten tomatoes at me please ;)

Life is just busy...
happily, creatively, thankfully, busily, 
busy.

holidays looming,
open house to prepare for.

family time, babysitting grand-dogs...
work work work
 
 plans being made for tutorial videos of my humble stitches,
more embroidery patterns in my brain being put on paper for future patterns.

thinking about upcoming classes for 2023
{2023. really? *sigh*}

well below are some new things that I'm hoping to release on Sunday Nov. 6th
thought I could get them all ready earlier this week and loaded into the Etsy shop,
but.....nope.







 Saturday, November 19th we will have our monthly Open Studio from 10:00 - 4:00
if you're in the neighborhood, come on in and stitch with us!


Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

7 comments:

NMK said...

Love each and Every One !!!!

Bishop Stone said...

They are all so lovely. It is really interesting to see different ways of displaying finished pieces as well.

Robin in Virginia said...

What beauties you have featured! No throwing of rotten tomatoes allowed. Enjoy your Saturday, my friend!

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

How was the Open House? Your new patterns are sweet. I always enjoy reading your blog.

Lori Duckworth said...

Thank you for all the embroidery stich videos--Happy Fall!

Tammy said...

All your new stuff is great! I love it all. Happy Holidays Lori!

Anonymous said...

Love the new patterns! Is the bird available yet? Thanks!