Tuesday, June 07, 2022

~ Tiny Sam ~

 
 
Hello Friends & Folk!

Happy Tuesday to us all ~ 
the weather is a bit overcast today, but that just means a break from the hot sun...
we may even get a few raindrops on the garden too!

I have just listed my little
"Tiny Sam" embroidery pattern in my Etsy shop....
it is available as a mailed pattern or PDF download.
 
I stitched him using all Valdani thread 3ply cotton floss
~ in beautiful variegated colors
but
you can choose your own threads and floss, of course :)
 
 99% split stitch, with a bit of straight stitches and french knots too!
finished, he fits into a 5" inch hoop nicely ~
 
 
I love how he turned out and hope you do too!

Bald Eagle 4th of July Clipart
 
 
 
 Now, 
...back to HALLOWE'EN stitching and designing!!!
 
Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just discovered you have a blog! I have been reading and reading to catch up! I love the Uncle Sam and the eagle drawing!