Saturday, March 27, 2021

Spring Stitching ~ Tiny Works

 
 Good Morning Friends & Folk!
...and a very happy Saturday to us all!

what has everyone been up to? I have been super-busy since my last posting here...
as you all may well know, my Mom has come to live with us here at the farm ~
we are all adjusting to different schedules and ways, and I am so happy to have her here with us!

I have been working on more cross stitch designs {what a surprise, right?} 
and hope to share more progress photos of things that are either in-or-out of my hoop very soon!
 
OH! and I've also got a batch of Stitcher's Bling {scissors fobs}
& Thread Ring Bling {self-explanatory} in the works!!! cannot wait to share them with you...

in the meantime, 
... Spring has sprung ~
the birds are twitterpating, and Pinocchio is feeling his 'oats' once again lol

 
 
the herb gardens are getting their make-overs...
 
 
and our daffy's and hyacinth are filling the barnyard with their wonderful scents...



✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃

 I am so very thankful for my readers here, and my followers on Instagram & Facebook too..
I have gotten more followers and for those that might now have seen these,
I'm sharing them here on the blog...
these are older, small & quick, 'stitchy' related designs available in my Etsy shop:
 
 here is 
Tiny Little Stitches ~
 
this one below is called ~
Bless my Scissors - and it reads: 'Bless my scissors, needles, thread'


the one below is called ~
My Needle is Sharp ~ and reads: 'my needle is sharp and my hands swift'

 
 
the next one below is called ~
the Sowing Sampler - and reads: 
'My linen is my soil
my needle is my plow
my threads are my seeds
and my words I do sow'
 
 
 and finally below is ~
My Threads are Cut and reads: 
'My threads are cut, my work is done.'

 
 wishing you all a beautiful weekend 
spent with your needle and thread 
 ~ and those who love you most!!

✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃✁ ✂ ✃
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

7 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Happy Spring Lori! I enjoyed the peeks around the farm as well as the stitchy stitches... There were several I was not familiar with. Love the sowing sampler. ~Robin~

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh, I can smell that hyacinth. That and the scent of lilacs are just heavenly.

NMK said...

All of your scissor cross stitch designs are so pretty !
We have had some beautiful Spring weather , but this week will be chilly again . Typical new England !
Hope your Mom is enjoying all the activities on you farm , it has be such a Happy Place for her !
I can't wait to see your scissor fobs !!! The looked wonderful !!!

victoria wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg Farr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
commenter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marketer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.