Saturday, March 06, 2021

~ Hoop it Up! ~

 
 
 
 Good Morning Friends & Folk!
and happy Saturday to us all....

sunny and a bit cold this morning here at the farm...but spring is springing for sure!

 
I wanted to share another little freebie for your stitching amusement today...
"My Hoops" 
~ ©Notforgotten Farm™ 

I stitched this up a while ago, and never got around to posting it...so, here it is!
as you can see by the photo below, 
I stitched my finish onto a small bag that I made from calico cotton fabrics:
I made the bottom of the bag curved to better hold my hoops...
{sorry, I do not have ta pattern for the bag, I just kinda made it up as I went}
 



 
 
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

 
I would love to see your finish!
tag me on FB or IG w #notforgottenfarm
 
 Happy Stitching my friends!

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww, this is very sweet Lori...thank you for your kindness in sharing with us. ~Robin~

Tammy said...

What a sweet little freebie! Thank you so much! I am glad spring is on the way. What a hopeful pic that is!

http://thankfullga447 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.