Tuesday, December 01, 2020

~ December Comes ~

 
Happy 1st day of December ~
 
the weather has turned colder today it seems...
 


 and although no frost is on our farmhouse windows as of yet,
I can't wait to see it again
with it's intricate designs and natural beauty.

I'll be working on a new sampler today ~
crossing those stitches keeps my heart happy and hands busy.
{I'll show a pic once I have more done}

for now, enjoy some antique red & green samplers from my Pinterest boards ~







wishing you all the peace that comes from a freshly fallen snow,
the warm hug only your own home can give you
and the companionship of those you love most dear ~
 
Peace & Plenty be Yours today,
&
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Lovely photos (those samplers...oh my!) and lovely words of truth. Happy December Lori. ~Robin~