Sunday, December 08, 2019

~ Holiday Open House ~

 Thank You 
to all who came out for a visit both Friday & Saturday
for our 11th annual Holiday Open House here at Notforgotten Farm ~



Miss Joan & Miss Janice
 Along with the open house, 
we held a two-day drop-in 'make & take' class ~

demonstrating the 'uncounted' way of cross stitch that I do...
 our little shop & studio were filled both days
 with lots of joy and laughter ~












Amy, me & Donna Rae

Amy, Becky & Donna Rae

sleepy santa

beautiful mrs. claus





♥ ~ 🌲 ~ ♥

I will be holding an Online Event this week here on the blog on the 
" FINISHED GOODS " page:
 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

4 comments:

NMK said...

Wish I was there too ...just looks Wonderful & lots of Fun !!!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

looks like a wonderful day
.Im just learning needle punch
I live in North Dakota and trying to find classes Found one in minneapolis she did not useOxford Needle
and did not like it I will follow Your blod is fun to visit
Laura Quaglia

Susie H said...

While those weren't reindeer, I loved the pictures of the donkeys with Santa!