Thursday, September 19, 2019

~ Shop News ~


Hello Friends & Folk!
I have missed blogging!!!!

with preparations for the upcoming show,
the unscheduled trip to CT last week 
~ and now the rescheduling of the show to September 28th
I have been sp busy that I haven't had time to post here lately ~

*Reminder*
the Gathering Show and Hook/Stitch In 
has been rescheduled to NEXT SATURDAY, September 28th from 10:00 - 4:00


and our Shop & Studio will be OPEN 
tomorrow and Saturday for our regular shop/studio times
10:00 - 4:00 
{So please ~ just don't be surprised if you were coming to the previously scheduled 
Gathering and you only find us chickens here!}

If you're in the neighborhood tomorrow or saturday
grab your work basket and come on in to the shop/studio for a visit with me ~


... I will be here working away on finishing my goodes for the show on the 28th!

and I hereby promise to be a more mindful and active blogger from this day forward.
 ðŸŽƒ
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You are one busy lady. Love your New patterns

Karen said...

Yay! I am always so inspired by your blog and look forward to all your posts. Thank you for sharing your art and words.