Thursday, May 16, 2019

~ In Stitches Needlework Shop, Alexandria VA ~

Good Morning Friends & Folk ~
Here is a new Video for you!
Crafty Saturday episode #6 to be exact...

Joan & I talking about the 'stuff' we purchased at
In Stitches Needlework in Alexandria, VA last week ~
and In the Studio guests show & tell with Nancy & Anita...

after you watch the video,
kindly scroll down on this post to see the photos of this trip-worthy needlework shop!



























Isn't it beautiful? .... told you!

**Please Note**
*Shop/Studio will be OPEN tomorrow, Friday May 17th from 10:00 - 4:00
*Shop is Open Saturday, May 18th 10:00 - 4:00,
but NO Open Studio as we are holding a Private Class.

 
Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

7 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Sweet Fancy Moses!!! I knew this shop was in Alexandria and wanted to visit it on our recent trip to D.C. I also knew if I went in...I'd be in there for hours. As is the case so often on trips, there just wasn't enough time to do everything. It looks like such a wonderful place! I'm so glad you shared your visit with us. Love the video! You and Joan are a terrific team! Any needle shops in Charlottesville? Heading that way next year...the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise....as my grandmother use to say.
Have a great day and thanks for this fun post!
Robyn xo

NMK said...

Oh my gosh this shop is just amazing !!!! Yikes !!! Loved your video !!! Neat treasures you & Mzz Joan got & Mzz Nancy's projects are beautiful !!! This was so much fun to watch !!!

NMK said...

Oh ….and to cross stitch on linen for hooking !!!! I might be able to do that too , a lot easier on the Ole eyes !!! Great idea !!!

linda said...

Love the video, Lori. Please tell Miss Joan I admire all her rings! She has the most unique bold rings and I love them; it’s the first thing I look for

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh heavens....What a shop!!! Beautiful outside and AMAZING inside!! I’d be playing for hours on end. I love, love, love the video....You’re too cute... As much as I have been anticipating your Christmas piece (Shadows of Christmas/Yuletide), I am now even more excited for the Halloween version.... (Yeah, I love Halloween at least as much as you LOL).... That linen is just yummy!!! I enjoyed the “show and tell” as well... that little crazy mat appliqué is just gorgeous! ~Robin~

Janet said...

What an inventory. Will put on my bucket list.

Tammy said...

Would love to have seen you-this looks like so much fun, and one of my favorite places in the world!