Monday, November 19, 2018

~ Monday Musings ~

Hello Friends & Folk!
Happy Monday to you all ~  

a sunny & bright day here at the farm...
~ our farm friends are enjoying the rise in temperatures
and our sweet Bobby {Baaaah-bee} loves to lay in the dirt in the warm sun
but...just look at his fleece!!
 

I am flitting between mediums once again...
painting, rug hooking, embroidery & 'other' things
in preparation for our upcoming Holiday Open House ~











aside from our shop stocked with patterns and supplies for rug hooking, punch needle, 
rug punch, embroidery, wool applique and cross stitch, and finished goodes from my hands,
we will have a variety of wonderful things from some of my talented friends 
who will be 'with us' in spirit by sending along some of their wares for your shopping pleasure... 


with offerings from:
Primitive Pig Folk Art ~ Meg Kroll
My Winter Cottage ~ Terri Leamer
The Bee & The Bear ~ Katie Kriner
A Wing and a Prayer ~ Dolls by Becky Carney
Kathy Barrick Designs/French Sentiments
Gable House Goods ~ Candles from Misi Axel
also
on Sat. Dec 1st & Sun. Dec. 2nd, 
we will be hosting a Trunk Show here in the Studio with
Becky Noland of Lucy Beam !! 
Becky will be here with her models and patterns and her project bags/tote bags!

AND DON'T FORGET::: 
the Studio will be OPEN all three days of our event,
for you to come in and bring along your work in progress ~ sit & relax in our new studio,
work on your last minute handmade gifts, or start something new just for you! We will have sweets & treats all three days too ~

but, the special-ist-most-special guests we will have visit us on Saturday December 1st 
will be none other than ~

❄ ❅ ❆  Santa & Mrs. Claus ❆ ❅ ❄




So, you'd better be good!!!!!
{Pinocchio & Daisy are already on their best behavior}

For those who can't come or won't be able to come out for our 3 day event,
we will once again be offering a Cyber Monday Discount code for our Etsy shoppers...
so make out your wish lists now! ;)
I will post the code here on this blog, on FB and Instagram too, 
as Cyber Monday draws nearer ...

Well my friends,
I must get back to my work ~
thank you again for visiting my blog, and hope to see you soon!
🎄
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

9 comments:

Kathy B. said...

Wish I could visit your shop. Sounds like a wonderful event. I would love to have a chance to purchase one of those cute little hooked stockings you gave been sharing photos of - they are fabulous! Love seeing your two donkeys (or as the Amish call our pet donkey Taco "donk.")

Kathy B. said...

Oops that was suppose to say "have" not "gave."

P Loebl said...

Always love your work. You are so talented. Sure would like to see the Christmas art work in this posting as cards to buy!

NMK said...

Ohhh those little stockings & mitten are beautiful !!!! Love the colors you used !!!

Hope you have the Best Holiday Open House !!!!

Saundra said...

I adore those stockings and mittens. I'm also smitten with the donkey's and Santa.

Prairie Primitives Folk Art said...

I wish I was close enough to attend your open house! Would love to meet you and the critters!

elaine allerton said...

Lovely pictures,,,,
Everything u do is awesome, lori,,,
Happy thanksgiving to you and family,,,,
Love ur donkey,,,
Wish I lived closer, too,,,,

Krissy B. said...

Oh Lori!!! It's all so wonderful! I'm beyond envious of those who get to be at your open house...well, at your shop any time for that matter. Someday I will sit and stitch, hook, and punch with you and Joan in your new studio. Best of luck for your open house. I bet they will come in like Locust and wipe you out. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

LilyPadPrimitives said...

I just Love Love Love all of your work. I wish I lived closer. It would be so nice to be able to drop by.