Friday, September 14, 2018

~ NEW DESIGNS from Notforgotten Farm are READY! ~

Hello Friends & Folk!
hoping this posting finds everyone safe and snug in their stitching chairs...

I wanted to ket you know that I have just listed 15 new designs in my Etsy shop ~

and Here's one new cross stitch design I've been hiding from you ~
"Nantucket Broom Ride"
perfectly stitched by my sweet & dear friend Heather...


... the others are the 14 Folk Embroidery patterns
~ that you may or may not have already seen ~
 


~ all are available in Paper/Mailed or PDF Digital download ~
I'm so excited and happy to share them with you all, hope you love them!!
 www.notforgottenfarm.etsy.com or click on any thumbnail up at the top of the blog  :)

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

2 comments:

sandit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elaine allerton said...

I just adore these, lori,,,
Just love what u come out with next!!
They are just perfect,,,
May have to try one of yours!!
Hope ur eyes are feeling better,,,,
Take care,,