Tuesday, April 24, 2018

~ Rainy Days ~

it is raining buckets!
cats! dogs! chickens and sheep!
even a few donkeys too ~
{oh and puppies! ours are 1 year old today}
 Happy Birthday
 ~ Big, Dolly, June, Grizzly, Bruno & Nico!


I love the rain,
but you already know that...


I'll put on the tea kettle 
and nestle in to my chair and hook more on this rug ~

 I like this wool for the border, below:





we need a new patio umbrella...
I want a yellow & white striped one!

~ everything is green-ing but sloshy.
oh cannot wait for my lilacs to bloom!

 enjoy your day my sweet friends ~
no matter the weather.
⚘✿⚘

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love visiting your farmhouse, Lori! Everything is so neat and cozy and welcoming, even from far, far away! I love the rain, too...wish we'd get more of it...

A yellow-and-white striped umbrella would be just the thing...and your "Corny" rug is looking great...awesome border choice.

Things are bursting out all over here...my Moonflower seeds have popped through! Yay!

NMK said...

Your rain heading my way tomorrow ...so I can hook or punch in between cleaning !!! Or just hook & punch !!!
I love your pumpkin rug ...looks awesome !!!
A bright & cherry umbrella would look so pretty with your pretty surroundings !!!

Cheryl R said...

Spring babies,so sweet. We do need rain but after gray days and snow I'm enjoying some sunshine.
Blessings

Rugs and Pugs said...

I love your drawer/cubby next to your hooking chair!!!
Fun rug.

elaine allerton said...

It looks sooo springlike!
Love a rainy day, too,,,
Actually its raining here this am and mild,,,,
Nice to get rid if our snow,,,
Loving ur mat,,,♡♥♡( another one to order)
hard to believe those puppies are a year,,,,
Take care,

acorn hollow said...

There will come a day when I can stay home and hook and not have to rush out of the house for work.
cathy