Friday, July 14, 2017

~ NEW July/Aug/Sept LSHC project finish ~


Howdy do Friends & Folk! 
as promised....
here is the finish of my July/August/September 2017 
Little Stitches Handwork Club {LSHC}

my sweet muse, miss Mary Black ~
is out walking in her garden along with her beloved cat, 'Tansy'...
the name of this pattern is
'Tansy Cat'



she has a tight grip on her house-key this time...
~ for last she went walking, she lost it.

 I So love the colors in this quick little stitch...
I finished it into a small thread-board with a ring to hold your threads while you work.
I added a border of blanket-stitch around the edge, and I just love the look.

my model was stitch by dear Heather ~
 Thank you muchly my sweet friend!


to learn more about how to become a member and join my exclusive
Little Stitches Handwork Club
or if you'd like to Renew, click HERE

I cannot wait to show you the October/November/December design
that I have in store for you!!!!

thank you all for your continued support of what Peter & I do ~
Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

1 comment:

elaine allerton said...

Love this , lori!!
Wish I still did cross stitch!!! ♡♡TAKE CARE,,,,,