Monday, May 01, 2017

~ Monday in May ~

A quick HELLO to you
Friends & Folk!

lots to do before leaving for OH on Wednesday ~
but I wanted to remind you all to visit the May Update on Early Work Mercantile


I am offering this finished/framed model for my miniature sampler:
Little Brown Dog
 

I have loved it since designing it,
 and especially love the little frame it's in ~ please visit my page on EWM to read more ~
 

the paper pattern for Little Brown Dog is also available in my Etsy shop ~
Click HERE to purchase ~

~ AND ~
tonight is 
Needle Night here at the Farm Shop
... we will be OPEN from 5:00 ~ 9:00 this evening

Come on in for a visit and bring something to work on...we'll have food & drinks!
 

Almost forgot!
Peter & I finished these wooden signs yesterday
~ a great way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon...
these will be coming with me to OH for the PSS Retreat/Merchant Mall :)
{largest one measures 27 x 5.5}
made from old wood salvaged from the outbuildings here on the property.



 I'll be back here tomorrow to show you the finished models
 for my new cross stitch & punch needle designs
 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

No comments: