Thursday, April 20, 2017

~ Back to the Drawing Board ~


 Good Morning Friends & Folk ~
...a fine Spring day is ahead of us.

Clothes are washed & hung on the line to dry,
orders have been processed and upon my return from town 
 I will get back to doing what I love to do most ~

creating

I'm working on a few more notecards that I'm rendering in watercolors,
these are all sewing/stitching/needlework related themed ~
and I will be bringing them with me to the 
PSS Retreat/Merchant Mall May 5 & 6 
{they will also be available in my Etsy shop soon along with all new designs}

 

sketching is almost finished,
now on to the dipping of my brushes...
 



happiness is doing what you love,
... being blessed is being able to do that every single day...
 and never have it feel like it is anything other than magic ~ 
especially with the love & support we receive from our friends and family.



Have a most creative & beauty-full day my friends!

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

4 comments:

Saundra said...

Wow, you dabble in every craft imaginable. Do you also do basket weaving? I dabbled in oil painting and tried water colors but just couldn't get the water colors to do what I wanted and you can't scrape off the color like you can oils if you don't like what you see.

Oh, and I did also try basket weaving and still have some reed, handles and other supplies left. Should really get rid of it.

Anonymous said...

Creating IS magic, Lori! :):):)

Krissy B. said...

I love what I see in the background of photo 2.I hope it will be a pattern some day.I know you have a lot on your plate with Joan, puppies coming, the PSS retreat.I hope you are getting a little down time in between it all.Cyber hugs to you.

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love that you are creative!! With your imagination, you have opened the door for many of us to find joy either with needle and thread or hook and wool. Praying for Joan and Arthur....two lovely people...God Bless them...