Saturday, September 17, 2016

~ Show Day! ~

 it's Here!
the Gathering of Primitive Friends show is today...

this year's outdoor dealers are:

Prim Lizzie
Bittersweet Folk art
Death by Thread
Everlastings
Millstone Mercantile
Olde Rectory Antiques
A Wing & A Prayer
Fat Cat Soapworks
Buck Hill Farm
Olde Threads
Miss Nellie's Primitives
Teresa's Primitive Treasures
Cathy Miller ~ Almost Home
 yummy food from The Masters' Inn
&
Peter will be demonstrating his woodworking skills

Inside the shop: finished goods from ~
Gravestone Girls
The Goodwife of Washington Co. 
By Thy Hands 
Olde Raggs
1890 Goodes
Michelle Pooler
Betty Baker


 Grab your bestie & come on down to the Farm!
Gates open today at 10:00 ~ 3:00

3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521

Free Broom Parking!


~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori 

7 comments:

denise said...

how i wish i was going

janeu said...

My friend is so excited about the show! We'll see you there.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic lineup! Hope the weather is accommodating. Have fun!!

Winnie said...

Oh , I hope you had a fantastic weekend!! I love that there is free broom parking! The lineup of vendors sounded fantastic . I am here in London UK at the moment and there isn't any sign of Fall celebration over here that I can find anywhere, so I am enjoying the excitement and fun of everyone across the Pond!!

The Eveningstitcher said...

I hope you had a wonderful day and show, Lori!! Hoping next year and I can make it down!!

Prims on Greenway said...

Lori...So wish I could have come...looks like so much fun! I know everything you and Peter do is stitchwunderful!! Hoping you might post a picture or 2? Take care. Lisa K

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! Can you tell me about this print? The vintage ladies in with hatsIs it for sale or download?