all of the below items are now listed in our Etsy shop {link above}
Thanks for your patience my friends….
| HOOOOOOKS! get em while you can :) |
| Little Lamb thread winder |
| Little Rabbit thread winder |
| Luck Clover thread winder |
| "Lamb in the Clover"applique/embroidery pattern |
| "Bunny Folk" punch needle pattern |
| "Rabbit Warren cross stitch pattern |
| Farmwife Sewing Box |
| Organic Dried Lavender Buds ~ for stuffing! |
| The Pin Project ~ PATTERN ONLY |
~ Blessings from the Farm ~
Lori
Lori…if I haven't said it enough…please understand how you inspire!!!
ReplyDeleteAre the hooks all sold, can't find them on your Esty.
ReplyDeletePin kits were gone when I got to look and now, so were the hooks. Hope there will be more hooks (know you are looking for the pin hangers). You guys are soooo talented.
ReplyDeleteI was so anxious for this. Dtill didn't get a hook. Let's bin all ur beautiful workm
ReplyDeleteI was watching your shop all day. I never did see the hooks post or they flew out of there so fast. Any chance you'll do preorders for the next batch? BTW received the tulip box I won on eBay. It's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend! Spend time doing what you love to do most.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to poke around the garden to see if there are any signs of Spring :-) ~C
Also looking for the hooks hope there will soon be more available! Enjoy today's beautiful sunshine!!
ReplyDeleteAll of your new designs are wonderful, Lori! And I love the colors of those hooks! How could one choose just one? ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lana
No hooks, are they all gone?
ReplyDeletePlease let me know.
Karen