Friday, June 05, 2015

New Shop Hours & some Stitching Time!!!

Good Morning Friends & Folk!

Beginning today, our little shop here on the Farm
 will no longer be open regularly on Fridays ~
so we are CLOSED TODAY!

we WILL however be open regularly from 11:00 ~ 3:00 on Saturdays!!!
So ~ that means, if you'd like to come for a visit on any other day than a Saturday
... please call ahead to make a time with me, & I will be happy to open for you!




Since Hannah has been home with us for the week, we've been spending lots of time together…
I miss her so much when she's away at school :(
…and we love when she's here!

Yesterday she & her Dad spent some quality time together, they visited 
Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest
and brought me these Flowering Tobacco plant seeds ~
I'll be adding these to our new patio garden for sure!




...while they were out, 
I managed to get in an entire DAY of stitching!!!
woohoo for me!
:)

I plopped myself into my stitching chair,
turned on the TV, turned on the Ott Light and settled in…




it was a nice rainy day ~
 perfect stitching weather…
lit some of my favorite candles too ~




I'm working on a little design called
"Huswifery"
and here are a few peeks:




I had to frog out most of the basket and re-stitch it…
I was off one tiny little stinkin' thread….
UGH.

but it's all fixed now :)




I wasn't stitching alone though,
my grand-dog Willie Nelson was curled up on the sofa next to me…

It was a very pleasant afternoon indeed.




So ~ 
don't forget, 
Farm Shop WILL be open on Saturdays 11:00 ~ 3:00
 come on in for a visit and bring your stitching/hooking with you!



~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

4 comments:

labfarm22 said...

Love your new sneak peek & what a handsome helper Willie is. Enjoy the rest if your time with Hannah.

LaNelle said...

Looking like a beautiful stitch so far and Willie fits right in! Enjoy your time with Hannah many blessings to all....

Silent Stitches said...

"Have a wonderful weekend Lori!" ~C

denise said...

would love to but Florida is just too far away!! :-)