Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday News ~


Good Thursday Morning Friends & Folk!

As I will be away at the 
this weekend,
our little farm shop will be closed both friday & saturday…
actually we won't be 'open' again until the 23rd of May!!!

~ please read on…..


Virginia Rugfest 2015
Saturday, April 18, 2015
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Cool Spring Baptist Church
9283 Atlee Station Rd.  Mechanicsville, VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the final preparations are also being made for our travels to 
Williamsburg, VA to the first annual
PSS Retreat & Merchant Mall
April 30th thru May 3rd...





then, Miss Joan, Miss Felicia & I 
will be heading north for a much-needed time away to the 
on May 15th & 16th ~
{not vending, but going to 'play'}




...and finally we will be holding our annual
Spring Open House & Market on Saturday May 23rd ~




SO ~ 
this means that our little farm shop will be 
CLOSED 
from this posting {today}
and re-opening for our
Spring Open House & Market here on the May 23rd ~


IF you need me, you can email me ~ PM me on FB or call the studio 434-263-6508
our Etsy Shop is ALWAYS OPEN for your shopping pleasure!

this is always a busy, exciting time for us and
I'm hoping to see SO many of you fine folks at the above mentioned shows ~

….Spring really is a wonderful time of year, no?


~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Well you are on a roll for 'traveling' to lots of fun events.
I wish you luck at all of them and safe travels.
Wish you were coming to the Woolen Willow retreat in June, I'd so love to meet you.
Blessings
Karen

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Have an awesome show!!
I'm so,so , so envious of you going to the Penn Dry Goods event! :-) Enjoy and be inspired!!!