Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Small Update Tomorrow ~

Good Evening Friends & Folk ~

are you snowed in?
well  if you are ~
 I'm hoping it is perhaps with someone you love most...

...not a flake here!
{except for a couple of best girlfriends and you know who you are.}
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With the winter weather upon most of the northeast,
'us~folk' who love needlework really don't mind being snowed in though , do we?

with that said,
I will be releasing just a few new patterns for your Valentine's Day stitching...

"I Forgot"   ©2015 Lori Brechlin for Notforgotten Farm


Actually, one of the new designs is coming from Miss Flea!!!
~a sweet little wool appliqué runner ~
and I could not be happier that she is dipping her tiny toes back into the designing waters!

Miss Flea, {aka Felicia Martin from The Martin House}
 as you may know is my model stitcher for my cross stitch designs ~
and
although she has not designed a new project in a few years, 
NOR has she been blogging, 
she is not one to be idle...
she is very busy caring for her large family {5 children} 
and going to school for her RN degree!

AND she also is my right hand, my BFF, my confidant 
~ and I couldn't get through a full week without her help here in the shop.
So very proud of you Flea ~ xoxoxoxox

So, tomorrow you will see what is soon to be one of many to come
{I hope} of her vintage-looking designs ~

(((and Joan, if you're reading this, you need to get to work ~)))
and I love you too.


~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

6 comments:

Faye said...

How exciting!!!! And, Flea has the BEST mentor ever~~

The Eveningstitcher said...

Kudos to Miss Flea! I did the same thing..five children and RN school...wasn't easy...but with a supportive husband and my kids...I made it...that was 32 years ago...Anxiously awaiting your Valdani threads to become available!

Kimberly said...

Great talent. Thank you for sharing! Enjoy Your Day Stitching. ~My Best, Kimberly

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Hi Lori..had a little chuckle about the " flakes" in your life. We all have them or are one of them :) Kudos to those who raise their large families and still manage to continue on with their education. Women really can do it all! I give them 100% for doing that and making it! I look forward to more wonderful samplers on your blog. Your recent finish
Heart sampler is precious. I love the sentiment Lori. Where do you come up with all your awesome sayings?
Truly amazing! Does your Mother know what a talented woman you became? Because your talent amazes me!
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs Marg.

Unknown said...

Look forward to Miss Fleas design..love yours Lori!

You busy ladies are such an inspiration!

Martha

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Yippie . . . new fun and colors to brighten the pretty but white days! Will be so fun to see Miss Flea's new design as well! Gosh I just love creative souls!!

XO