Thursday, April 03, 2014

Virginia Rug Fest Bound!


Just a Friendly reminder that we will be 
C L O S E D this friday & saturday
as we will be setting up and vending at the ~


COME SEE US Saturday !!!!
Here are some photos of our booth last year ~








we ALWAYS have so much fun seeing everyone, 
looking (drooling) over all of the fantastic rugs in the gallery ~
fondling all of the WOOLS that are available from the other vendors too!!

and Mary Henck does such a wonderful job putting this all together 
her dedication to the rug hooking community really shows in the quality of this venue ~

Please stop in and see us,
Miss Joan & I will be there ~ 
{{we'll be the crazy ones in the back room!}}


for directions & more info:


* Blessed be *
 Lori

7 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

How fun! Wishing I lived closer - I'd be there for sure.
Karen

ileyssilver said...

Oh, fun. I hope you share rug pictures. Love the set up too.

Sandra said...

Wishing you a fun and successful show. I know you will experience both with all of your wonderful "Wares".

Blessings,
Sandra

Debra said...

I wish that I lived closer so that I could meet you. Looks like great fun!

Doreen Frost said...

Have a great time. LOVE the booth :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i wish I could be there...the pictures of your booth in the past are wonderful!<3