Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just a little Autumn-Guy ~

Autumn is coming early...
and I am so glad!

seems as though I am getting tons of little visitors here on the farm...
perhaps they know that I am someone who wishes to save animal/mankind?
(or pumpkin-kind)??

or maybe, just maybe, ...they come here because they feel safe and know they won't be judged because they look 'a little different'....

whatever,...they are my friends, and they are always looking for good homes...
SSSOoooooooooooooooo
with that said,
perhaps little Pierre will tug at your primitive heartstrings and perchance he will find a small, comfortable place with you to keep you company and bring you Good Luck???






if you happen to entertain the idea of adoption, he will be oh. so. grateful.

don't get me wrong, he likes it here at Notforgotten Farm...
after all, this is where he was born.

but

I can tell he wants to journey far-and-wide,
see the world and then-some.





the look on his face says it all :

"I will be forever grateful for your hospitality, and in return bring you many years of subdued giggles and the occasional snicker..."

for adoption, please visit my 3-day auction
HERE






Blessings from the farm,
Lori

13 comments:

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Love him ..he may have to come live with me ..

LoveThePrimLook said...

Love him !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Dang....those Frenchies get me every time. ;o) Je l'aime tellement!
Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

primitivebettys said...

He is very handsome! I have been working on some pumpkins too... longing for cooler weather!

old crow said...

Hi Lori, you did an amazing job on him, love that face!!
Hugs, Mona

Isobel -Argante- said...

Hi Lori, what a lovely guy!
May I have an answer about my Etsy Order please?
Thanks

Isobel -Argante- said...

Hi Lori, what a lovely guy!
May I have an answer about my Etsy Order please?
Thanks

Theresa said...

Love him Lori :0)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I love him, too. He's perfect!
Hugs,
Susan

Jennifer said...

Just love him! He gave me a much-needed smile today.

jody said...

pierre is so primitive. i love him! and love your deer pictures below. so peaceful...enjoy your day!

Myglorystars said...

I so love him Lori, are you by any chance going to offer a pattern for him or similar, would love to make one.

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Pierre is to die for!!!! I am jumping into the biddin action. Just love him Lori!! Early Auntumn lovin to you. I am in pumpkin land too. Getting ready for Country Living.