Wednesday, May 25, 2011

well...are You?




Samplermakers is a group of needlework enthusiasts ~
lovers of linen & thread and all things cross stitch!


if you're not a member yet,
email me at not4got@aol.com & I will send you an invite,
or visit





and in other news....


I am proud to say that one of my designs
has been chosen to be included in the soon to be released book:


the publishers of Just Cross Stitch magazine and
Sampler and Antique Needlework magazine
are putting together a book of designs exclusively for lovers of Halloween !

you will see my pattern entitled
"October Feather Tree"



visit:
HERE
to preorder your copy of this fabulous NEW book today!!!

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your work is amazing!
You are so blessed to have such wonderful talents.
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations, Lori!!! Is that the sweet little design front and center??? Love it! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Jennie Lynn @ Appleseed Prim said...

I would love to join Samplermakers. Joy from Counting Bits of Joy suggested it to me and I'm so excited about it. My e-mail is appleseedprim@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Robin ~ no, my design isn't on the cover ~ it's too big! :)

Jacqueline said...

congrat's... your work in all mediums is fantastic.