Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fresh Picked ~

yummmmm ~


there's nothing better than fresh Strawberries... with whipped sweet cream and sprinkled with cinnamon & brown sugar!

aren't these beauties???


plump & ripe....


BUT they're not edible!! ....they are necklace charms that I made this morning from sculpted paperclay & wool leaves!!!


each one measures approx. 1 1/2" long and have been hand painted & aged by me... then they are given a nice rub of beeswax for a mellow glow ~


wouldn't these look SWEET worn with your linen shirt for the summer months?


they are available for 12.00 each in my etsy shop ~


I'll be in the shop today, processing your orders and working on more handmades for the open house...


if you're in the neighborhood, stop in & say hello!!





Blessings from the Farm...

Lori

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi sweetie...they turned out GREAT!! (I am still on pumpkins from LAST YEAR!!) Have a great day my friend...tell all Hello and will see you soon.