Wednesday, February 16, 2011

White Wednesday ~

Hello Friends & Folk!
another White Wednesday is upon us
(linking to www.fadedcharmcottage.blotgspot.com)
and here are some of my whites for the day ~

my basket of Forsythia on our front door welcomes you to our farmhouse...

different shades of white paint on the shop's mantle and decorative shutter...


a view of the mantle-scape in the shop...
farm fresh & ready for SPRING!


and my by-far favorite sewing stand/basket...
LOVE the creamy-white paint & texture of it.
Robin & Lee came out yesterday & gathered their goods...
it was great to know that her shop will be open soon and I can't wait to see it...
I know how happy she is to have her own place again ~

I will be hunting & creating things for the shop here,
as it is ready for a fresh new look ~
I have received new patterns for needlework from Kathy Schmitz, new hand-painted rug hooks from Tonya at Mad Hen Primitives and have more fabric bolts being shipped....
the shop is ready for the new counters that Peter has been working on and I'm SO excited to see what they will look like once finished...
Felicia has finished my
"A Plump Wife" cross stitch sampler, and I am nearing the end of finishing the two
punch needle projects that are off-shoots of the sampler...I think you'll be pleased!
Then I can FINALLY release everything at once...
(i know I know....hurry up...I'm tryin'!)
:)
Well, friends...
I'm off to print orders and get the shop in shape ~
come out & see us on friday or saturday if you get the chance!


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mantle Scape!!!!
Blessings,
Becky

Sweet Sue said...

Hey Lori, wondering if you might have a NFF button graphic I can grab and add to my blog? Would like to include it w/my other favorite designers if possible.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hi Sue ~ I can make one and add it to my blog...thanks for the idea!
~L

Carolee said...

Oh, you have forsythia already, how wonderful!

One of these days I'll make my way down there and see your shop. It looks so lovely. :)

~ Carolee

Lana Manis said...

Loved seeing your Whites, Lori!
So pretty! :)