Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our neighborhood walk ~

Peter & I went for a beautiful 6 mile walk yesterday
on a local trail...


it was beautiful ~
sunny & warm but WINDY!

we have many old barns & buildings around our area
and I would love to take them down & build them up back here on our property...


the Blue Ridge Mountains
are never far away and are so pretty....

...here's a snap of our neighbors!

can't wait for Spring when the wild flowers start to bloom ~


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

8 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful pictures!! We are so blessed to live in such a wonderful part of the world.
xo

Myriam said...

Beautiful pictures. Thank you.

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

If I lived where you did, I would think Spring had already arrived!!!
Beautiful walk. Wished I'd a been with you! lol
Enjoy your very fine weather!
Mercy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Beautiful country around you Lori! It's still very much winter here. Lots of snow on the ground yet but Zoe and I get out for a couple of little walks every day.

from me to thee......... said...

Beautiful Lori.....I just love the clothesline too....your blog is always a delight.......

Larkrise garden girl said...

Lori, I loved the pictures! The cows were so adorable. What a beautiful part of the country, Cheri

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Those cows are cute and I just love old barns. I wish there was still one here but it was torn down before we bought the place.

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Lori...your photos are just beautiful to me!!!! The wonderful hillside and precious cow ~ I love it all :) I hope your bumpy day turns into a GREAT tomorrow, hugs and love, Dawn