Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Great Mag ~

I found mine at our local B&N Booksellers~
if you haven't had a chance to get a copy,
I am highly recommending that  you do now!

it is, cover-to-cover, eye candy for the primitive doll maker~
the artists' submissions are stunning, and the articles about the artists are even better...

of course, this has inspired me {again} to pull out my clay & set up the sewing machine....
stay tuned to see what I'm working on!

here's a hint...
she's "plump", too!!!


Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree!!
I just bought one last night and I love it!!
Tam

Robin said...

I loved the magazine and have read and re-read it several times, thank you for the beautiful gift! Can't wait to see what you are going to do.xxoo
(millstonemercantile)

Diva Kreszl said...

I already picked up my copy and am just loving it!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to look for a copy,,thanks.
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Oh I wished I lived close to a B and Noble! It looks so good!
I also get the country Sampler quarterly magazine that's at our local grocery and can spend hours looking through it.

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Anonymous said...

Lori, what is the name of the magazine? I can't make it out on my computer. thanks!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hi Karen, the name of the mag is "Prims" ~
~L

Simply Wendy said...

Lori, my friend Kim Dubay and Andra Hepler collaborated on a doll that's in this issue - it's the one near the back with the hooked head, the gravestone angel.