Tuesday, August 18, 2009

lighten up....

Hi Folks!!

Hoping this hot weather hasn't stopped you
from creating something wonderful!

I know I tend to lean toward
more 'lighter' crafts in the Dog Days of Summer,
I tend to put away the heavy rug hooking, quilting and such
and start painting, and hand stitching more...


I have been needlepunching up a little storm over the past few weeks,
and I want to show them to you here SO badly,
but I won't! LOL!!!
I want them to be fresh for the Ghoultide show in October...


I've made a couple more clay/fabric dolls, and they will be available on ebay soon...

but I have made this:

I call it
COLONIAL AUTUMN PANTRY
spice/potpourri
a wonderful blend of:
juniper berries
cloves
cinnamon
rosemary
peppermint
spearmint
I use it to fill my little pinkeep pillows, I throw some on the floor to vacuum up
(makes the house smell AWESOME!)...
and generally keep bowlfulls around the house to freshen the air.
100% organic & natural, contains NO OILS or FILLERS!!!

I have a limited quantity available in my etsy shop right now!
(www.notforgottenfarm.etsy.com)
I will have more scents available as my herbs dry,
look for lavender and sweet annie to come!!
Hoping your days are spent
comfortably enjoying your favorite activity,
I can't wait for this heat to break!!!
Blessed be,
Lori

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I will be checking back for the Lavender my favorite :)
Natasha