Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Goodies to Share...

I was out antiquing the other day at the
Blue Moon Antiques Mall
here in Nelson Co. VA ~
I found a bunch of stuff,
....but this ~

this beautiful, fragile thing...



caught my eye and heart!
It is something I've only seen a couple of times...

~ a Glass Picture ~

the photo's subjects are almost ghostly in appearance,
which only spoke to me more!

and here's a group shot of the other goodies...
a child's garden hoe,
4 hooked chairpads,
a flower frog,
a hogscraper
(soon to be a doll!)
a green wooden box,
a tiny metal pincushion/box
and some photos...
All of which will find their way into my humble farmhouse...
(except the hogscraper doll, she'll need a good home soon!)

Hoping your day is filled with Goodies of all kinds!!!
Blessed be~

Lori

5 comments:

Colleen said...

What great finds! Can I come shop with you??? I'm looking forward to seeing the doll when it is done :)

Pots 'n Prims said...

Love it! Everything, actually! I, too, have a fascination with old photos...And I don't think I've ever seen a glass one!
Can't wait to see the dolly!
Many Blessings,
lisa
p.s. still have you & your sister in my prayers ~ hope her marker number is way down! My mom just finished her last chemo 2 weeks ago & has yet to get over it ~ sometimes it can really kick you down. But, hoping for good results next week!

primitivebettys said...

GREAT new goodies! Bet it was fun to be out & about!

PEA said...

think I will go hunting with you! You hit the jack pot there girlie! I love the old glass photo's. They are awesome.
Hugs,Pea

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Love your finds and can't wait to see your doll.