Friday, October 03, 2008

Trunk Show!

"A Happy Christmas" copyright (C) Notforgotten Farm 2008/09 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Well I'm printing, folding, bagging, wrapping, packing, and shipping off my models and patterns for a Trunk Show in Findley, Ohio!
it will be at the Craft Gallery located at: 217 North Main Street Findley, Ohio 45840
from October 8th - 20th
If you get a chance to visit, remember that 99% of my beautiful models for cross stitch were stitched by my sweet Mom, Elda Elizabeth Geiste Smith who turned 78yrs. young in June... (thanks Mommy!)
Above is a 'sneak peak' of one of the new designs in PROGRESS...no. it's not quite finished, I still have a little tweaking to do... please respect my creative abilities by not 'borrowing' the design for your self...
it will soon be available to purchase!~

Now I'm off to find a big box to ship all of this stuff in!

Have a *SPARKLING* Autumn Day filled with hot cocoa and popcorn! Go for a relaxing walk in the woods, collect acorns & leaves, watch a good movie or sit & stitch a while!!!

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I am so glad you shared about the Craft Gallery. I shop there often and would love to see your stuff in person. They are such a sweet couple. Look forward to seeing your designs. Dianntha