*

Please visit our ETSY Shop for our patterns & supplies for rug hooking, punch needle, applique and cross stitch...


Monday, August 31, 2015

Humming Right Along ~

~ Happy Monday Friends & Folk ~

just a few glimpses of my finished project 
… that I've been working on for tomorrow's


I will be updating my page there on the morning of the first,
somewhere between 8 & 9:00 am Eastern Time




and here is what I'll be offering...











I'm happy to be a part of EWM once again ~ 
… I have missed creating one of a kinds for my supportive customers!
Please come by the website to visit all of the Artisans' work!!


and here is a little hummer…
~ I caught him mid-sip this morning!



a bit rainy & dark today…a tad humid & sticky, but still feels like Fall to me.
I will don my boots and head out for a walk in my woods for a little lung-cleansing and inspiration.

P.S.
Don't forget that our Summers' End Sale in our Etsy shop is
ENDING 
tonight at 12:00 midnight eastern standard time…
www.notforgottenfarm.etsy.com


Hoping your all have a beautiful day!
~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

3 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

Beautiful Lori...can't wait for tomorrow morning!

Nancy D. said...

Thank you for that sneak preview, Lori! Looking forward to tomorrow morning...

Nancy D. said...

P.S. Beautiful stitching...

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!