...Down a dirt road, past woods and fields sits a humble little farmhouse wearing chippy white paint and a rusty tin roof ~
it's here you'll find me pulling thread and wool through linen and chasing after my kittens…

I love my life and those I share it with….

Welcome to Notforgotten Farm ~

Our farm shop is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
434-263-6508
not4got@aol.com
Regular Shop Hours:
most Fridays and Saturdays 10:00 ~ 3:00

Best to call ahead PLEASE!!

***Farm SHOP WILL BE CLOSED***
UNTIL DECEMBER 6th
and will reopen DECEMBER 6th
for our CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE
(Etsy shop will remain open)

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wait....WHAT?

That's right folks....
Easter Weekend, and I'm already hooking Jack O's.
but
I have good reason to!!!!!



you see....
I have been invited to a wonderful gathering in October...
one I was humbled to be a part of once before,
and was once again asked to be a part of this year...



I am BEYOND thrilled to announce that I will be offering my finished
Hallowe'en Goodes
at
please mark your calendars for this not-to-be-missed spectacular event!!!!

My sweet hubby Peter will be attending with me this year,
...so you'll all get to meet the man who puts up with my nonsense!!!
Now, I will go fetch the eggs from the barn, and boil them up for coloring this evening.
(((I'm thinking orange & black?...no, just kiddin')))
Happy Easter Holidays to you all,
and may you all be blessed with wonderful things to come!!

blessings from the farm,
Lori

14 comments:

Logan said...

Ive been wanting to do a halloween punch! Love your pumpkin

http://www.loganmakesamess.com

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Congratulations Lori...Jack is taking on a personality already!
Good luck kiddo
Karen

The Grinning Sheep said...

Congrats on going to the show; you will steal the show for sure! Love little new Jack! Kathy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Congrats!!!!
smiles
Teresa

Diane said...

Oh, Lori - Jack's face is so sweet. Best wishes for the show!

primitivebettys said...

Exciting news! You will do great & have a most wonderful time!

Happy Easter!

Bittersweetfolkart said...

That is very good news !!

Theresa said...

Lori I'm so bummed I'm going to miss you at Ghoultide this year. I love the pumpkin your working on....hope you'll add some of these to your Etsy shop....hint...hint. ;0)

frontporchprims said...

Congrats:) He's so cute. Never too early for pumpkins.
-Steph-

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Jack O's are great any time of year in my book. He is handsome.
Nan

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Congratulations and what a beautiful jack-o-lantern you made! Maybe some day I will be able to get one of your hooked treasures!!! Happy Easter!!

cindy said...

oh my gosh, can't wait to go to this and see you and all your goodies! i have never been before but as a michigander i am definitely going!!

CharRube said...

I <3 everything you do. That pumpkin almost makes me want to skip Summer!

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Lori!! I am sooo excited for you. I would LOVE to do / go to that show!!! Promise you will give sneek peeks of some of your work before you go! I want one of your halloween dollie things!!
Congrats!!!

Previous Posts & Ramblings...