Sunday, June 06, 2010

Getting there....


I have been working away on the studio ~
...and am finally getting it to look like the rest of the house...
I hung my wonderful rug hooked by
Jill Peterson
(Frontier Homestead/A Simple Life magazine)
and I already know it will be a constant source
of inspiration to me here in this room.
and of course, as I cleaned the room,
there was some other cleaning going on as well....
This is Suzy, my cohort and shadow.
she is NEVER far from my side,
and whatever it is i might be doing at any given moment,
she makes sure she is involved in some way...
here she found a pile of old burlap grain sacks
...to nest upon and give herself a bath...
I will be folding and placing my wools and fabrics in an open cupboard,
and she will think that I love her SO much, that I did that just for her...
{{{well, maybe I did}}}
I'll post pics of the finished room tomorrow!!!
have a beautiful Sunday my Friends!!

Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

what a beautiful kitty you have..she I too have a shadow..her name is Sunny E Bunny..she is sitting at the table as we speak watching me type and waiting for a love..have a wonderful sunday:>)

Vicki said...

Love the way you think...I am quite happy at home myself with my hubby and 19 year old Persian...Love just piddling at home and rug-hooking also...So nice to read warm thoughts from others...Have a great day..

Myriam said...

Lovely Suzy!

Farm Field Primitives said...

Suzy is beautiful and I'm sure she will just love all that wool to get into. Can't wait to see the finished room!
~Melissa~

janeu729 said...

Just think how satisfied you will feel when it's all finished! Suzy looks so sweet.
I've spent these hot days with my hookin' frame and wool.

janeu729 said...

Don't you wish you could read Japanese??