Monday, July 15, 2024

~ New Punch Needle Patterns ~

 Howdy Friends,
and a happy HOT Monday afternoon to us all!

it is official,

I am OVER the SUMMER of 2024 already.

no rain, no coolness, too hot, no air.
done.

so poke me with a fork 
I'm DONE!

I've been a hermit in the AC for weeks on end, held captive in my stitching chair.
but I am having fun lol

just thought I would let ya'll know I've just listed a few new items to the Etsy Shop

this punch needle pattern below is called
"the First Pumpkin"
and I punched it using DMC & Valdani threads.

Peter made the Black Heart Mounting board hanger for me to put it on,
and I love it so much we thought we'd make some for you too.



the heart is called ~
Black Heart Hanger in our Etsy shop...
it is painted on both sides so that way I can mount something on both sides
to get me through the seasons 
without having to change things out completely LOL
{which I'll do anyway, but whateverrrr...}


and here is another punch pattern called
Mary's Pumpkins
yes, another version of my little Mary Witch...
this was punched using all Valdani threads.


...well I'm off to make supper.
Tuna Melts for us tonight, nothing special and I'm definitely not cooking in this kitchen!

thanks for stopping by!

OH!!! & P.S.
I saw that I received comments on my last post, and now they are GONE.
{thanks Blogger}
if you commented, can you send again so I can try to figure out wth is happening?
THANKS!

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

3 comments:

Saundra said...

Both new designs are fantastic and what a heart your husband has to make you that one...and more for you to sell.
I love tuna melts and might have that tomorrow but today I had tuna salad with a ripe red juicy tomato.
Hot as hades here too, I'm ready for October already!

Robin in Virginia said...

Yum on the tuna melts! Your new punch needle designs are darling, Lori. Love the heart! I'm with you on being over SUMMER!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Once again you are enticing me to pull out my Morgan hoop and punch.... Can't decide which of these two is my favorite. I'll settle for both. How I wish I could send you some of our rain. We had a couple days of heat/humidity and I even turned on my a/c for a few hours...only to find there is something wrong with it and leaking. Good thing I'm not partial to a/c...and today we are cooler again...tomorrow our high will only by 70º. Gotta love Nod I guess. Tuna melts are a weakness of mine. ;-) ~Robin~